- [Includes: Adjust air pressure and torque wheels to factory specifications.]
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BATTERY CHARGE SERVICE
- CHECK ATTACHED INSPECTION REPORT
- FOUND BATTERY LOW & CHARGED. TEST ALTERNATOR OUTPUT & IT 12.3 VOLTS, NO CHARGING REPLACED ALTERNATOR & RECHECK 13.6 VOLTS, SYSTEM NOW CHARGING.
- Lubricate(where applicable) and check chassis. Change oil and filter. Check air and breather filter. Check all accessible fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Perform basic maintenance inspection. Road test vehicle.
- MOUNT & BALANCE 4 TIRES
JUDY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2020